Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You Never Know

Fuchsias didn't really register on my radar.
I don't know what I had against them.
They just seemed a bit too fussy and prissy.
I didn't think they would be made of stern enough stuff to survive in my garden.
(ie: alternating being lavished with attention and then neglected for months on end).
I couldn't have been more wrong.
They are really hardy little buggers.
All through summer and now well into autumn they just keep on flowering.
And they are the happiest, jolliest little plants.
Lots of strong colour.





So I lashed out and ordered a few more from Brenlissa online nursery.
They come in lots of different flavours and you can get upright ones
or ground-covers or ones for hanging baskets.
I think I've been converted.



Photos: Home - April, 2011

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...